All gone again

ttt added the gigabyte 9070xt, I'm kinda lazy about building a new rig, take these parts off my hands soon :)
 
ttt, will do $700 shipped ppff for the 270k bundle (factoring in gas cost to drive to MC lol).
On a side note, this will probably be going for $1200 in a few months once I sell or return it lol. CPU and RAM prices are on the rise, only mobos seem to be on sale, but I hate hoarding ....
 
Last edited:
I don't, but if I put together another system with MC combo parts my wife will have me committed for it.

Bump because I believe you're correct about inevitable, continued price increases.
Thanks, not sure if I have the will power to return this by the weekend lol, especially given the AI bubble may have a couple of more breaths left in it still.
 
Surprised no one wants this bundle at 700, it's cheaper than MC prices now with taxes and gas factored in for most (650 base price).
 
Surprised no one wants this bundle at 700, it's cheaper than MC prices now with taxes and gas factored in for most (650 base price).

I'm guessing it has more to do with the fact that the current intel platform is technically a EoL. Where as AM5 and Intel's upcoming new platform have longevity for future drops ins. That factoring in with gaming performance being below the X3D chips makes it a hard justification to go intel. Although the 270k plus is no slouch, great workstation cpu IMO....It's definitely where the value is compared to shelling out for a 9950x/x3d. If this was indeed the longevity platform for intel, this would of sold a while ago. Bump for you good sir.
 
ttt, after seeing a bunch of folks casually drop 5k cash on 5090s at MC yesterday, these 5060 tis will probably be 1k soon too 🙄
 

Attachments

  • 20260903_192248.jpg
    20260903_192248.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 0
No one intersteted in 'peak' Android smartphone? Open to resomable offers though half a mind of just keeping it as a spare if I don't get one.
 
Back
Top