All Clear Multimedia PS/2 Keyboard...$5.25

+4.25 shipping=$9.50 shipped

Still not too bad for a slightly funky keyboard

They sure are taking thier time shipping these things, been waiting 5 days and it isn't even processing yet.

slightly off topic.. nice deal and nice kb. they have a pic with a cold cathode in it which looks nice. how do you power the cathod inside the kb? you have to have extra wire running outside?

You have to buy the AC adapter to power the cold cathode seperate, but it counts as part of the keyboard so you get the big discount on it and its around $16 shipped for the keyboard, CC, and ac adapter. Don't make the mistake I made and order a seperate (cheaper) cold cathode for it just to find that out later :D

hexx said:
if you order 10 shipping is 10.07 for all of them :)
DAmit, ya mean the deal applies to all the keyboards, not just the first one? Uhhggg!!!! SHould have ordered more then one.

Elissar19 said:
They sure are taking thier time shipping these things, been waiting 5 days and it isn't even processing yet.

I ordered mine on Sat and it just shipped today.

Dang wish I ordered more than one now too! Mine came in this morning and it's really nice, I ordered a seperate 12" CC for $3.50 and luckily the 12v line was long enough to reach to my PC from the keyboard. Well worth the $15, would have been perfect if it was USB and had a hub built in like the one it replaced but thats easily fixed :)

picture

Ordered 2. Hopefully the red cc is really red and not hot pink.

Btw nice ngage Elissar. :p

Ordered last night..got an email this morning...

The Sound Activation Module that you ordered has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience. At this time we can offer you several options.

and..

The Wall Plug-In that you ordered is currently out of stock. We are expecting our new shipment to arrive 8/31/2004. We apologize for any inconvenience. At this time we can offer you several options.

In case anyone wanted to do the CC, plug ins there are outt

Back