All bruised up ......

Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Messages
824
Someone ..... please help ....... just been run over .......... by a very fast moving .. something .... hit me hard ...... must have been a bus ...... felt like a bus .... no warning ... no advance notice ... no honk to get me out of the way .... no call on the CB .... nothing ... driver didn't stop ... I managed to look at the license plate ... think it said .... OldPueblo .... bastiche.

Keep going dude. :D

GwilyaGwees
 
When I saw the title, it made me think of the AC/DC song, all screwed up. :D
 
Yeah, I just got steamrollered by vallhallaprime. Passed me like I was standing still.

 
Lots of steamrollers out there. More movin up.. Get ready for some major map changes. All this new blood is making a mess :p
 
GwilyaGwees said:
Someone ..... please help ....... just been run over .......... by a very fast moving .. something .... hit me hard ...... must have been a bus ...... felt like a bus .... no warning ... no advance notice ... no honk to get me out of the way .... no call on the CB .... nothing ... driver didn't stop ... I managed to look at the license plate ... think it said .... OldPueblo .... bastiche.

Keep going dude. :D

GwilyaGwees


Sweet, about the time you will be getting out of therapy, it will be my turn to drive the bus.


 
AtomicMoose said:
short bus? :D

sorry, couldn't resist

Nope

haai-thumb.jpg


 
GwilyaGwees said:
Someone ..... please help ....... just been run over .......... by a very fast moving .. something .... hit me hard ...... must have been a bus ...... felt like a bus .... no warning ... no advance notice ... no honk to get me out of the way .... no call on the CB .... nothing ... driver didn't stop ... I managed to look at the license plate ... think it said .... OldPueblo .... bastiche.

Hahahah :D

*applauds* Excellent post, GwilyaGwees. Hilarious. :)
 
Back
Top