All black logitech MX518?

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
I have seen on a few websites an all black logitech MX518 but I can't seem to find a place that sells them. Are these just modded mice or something?

You win 86 5.0L. I never heard of Logicool before so I thought it was fake. :/

The grey that is on the G400, is it the same color grey that is on most logitech icons?

why would you buy an MX518 when the G400 exists? This is coming from someone using an MX518 at work, having owned at least 7 MX518's, still have one mint in the box and am using the G400 at home on my gaming rig.

Oh no, the top of the G400 isn't pitch black, let's buy an antiquated, yet identical looking mouse for that reason only :rolleyes:

Maybe a better question for us all would be: how hard is it to pop that cover off so it can be painted?

why would you buy an MX518 when the G400 exists? This is coming from someone using an MX518 at work, having owned at least 7 MX518's, still have one mint in the box and am using the G400 at home on my gaming rig.

Oh no, the top of the G400 isn't pitch black, let's buy an antiquated, yet identical looking mouse for that reason only :rolleyes:

Why have you have used so many keyboards? (offtopic)

oc titan, how does the G400 compare with the MX518?

I haven't spent as much time as I've wanted on my main rig since getting the G400, but the mouse feels great in the hand as far as the texture, much better than the slick, smooth plastic on the MX518, and the mouse feet are nice and slick, creating a perfect experience whether gaming or messing around on the desktop.

The sensor is much better as well, and is one reason I had switched from the MX518 to a G9x shortly before the G400 came out, as I had some skipping issues due to the outdated sensor tech.

All around great mouse, though I can't compare it to anything Razer has to offer as I haven't owned a Razer mouse since the boomslang 2000 :D

Back