• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

All-black Aspire Qpack?

Nakamori

Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
530
I found this on the Aspire Qpack Box:

DSC00056.jpg


Apparently there are windowed and un-windowed versions as well. Unfortunately the all-black qpack is nowhere to be found, even on the aspireusa website. Hmm, I would definately have taken a good long look at a solid black qpack :)
 
You can buy the red one at newegg. I also noticed this whenever I got my X-QPack.. I was like whoa! I really wanted a black one, but settled for a blue one.
 
The bezel is easily removeable, and it's hard to screw up a flat black paint job (to match the rest of the case).
 
MassiveOverkill said:
The bezel is easily removeable, and it's hard to screw up a flat black paint job (to match the rest of the case).
I agree...

I was also thinking that I could ditch the plexi and replace it with mesh, or a carbon fiber laminate...
 
I was thinking that as well...not really a fan of the windows, especially the one on top.
 
Yeah I don't really like the windows either.. I already scratched the 2 side ones up pretty good. Damn thing gets jammed on the back cage of the case and scratches it to hell and back!
 
would be okay if I could buy the face plate in any color...I'd get the red faceplate for the siler with solid sides...I don't feel like fooling around with krylon fusion..
 
MassiveOverkill said:
I didn't paint the handle, because the paint would eventually rub off, but here ya go:

BlackQPack.jpg

looks good, is that optical drive silver or white?
 
Thanks, it's beige actually.....lighting was kind of screwy when I took the picture. That drive is just filler for taking measurements.
 
Back
Top