All 3 stalker games on sale on steam

Also $9.99 for the 3 game bundle. Think I'll finally bite to have them on Steam. DVDs are in a box in storage.

Shit. I might have to replay these after I am done with Skyrim. OP, could you please post this stuff in HotDeals next time? I might've missed this otherwise.

Thanks for the heads up!
91b48b6e50d3ee16de23a87ccc517936_stalker-game-memes-memesuper-stalker-game-meme_798-807.jpeg

I don't remember if I played the 3rd game or not...I have all the disc versions but it'll probably be good to have digital versions

I got the 3 games last night, tried playing the first game but there is something that don't feel right about the mouse panning, it doesn't seem smooth like other fps? is mouse acceleration on by default in this game?

Also, are there no subtitles? I am finding it increasingly difficult to play games without subtitles these days.

I got the 3 games last night, tried playing the first game but there is something that don't feel right about the mouse panning, it doesn't seem smooth like other fps? is mouse acceleration on by default in this game?

Also, are there no subtitles? I am finding it increasingly difficult to play games without subtitles these days.

CHEEKI BREEKI! Welcome to STALKER, the game was a mess from day 1 but it does have a certain charm. They did better with the sequels as far as the vanilla game. You'll have to mod it to get the ultimate experience. I played the entire game in Russian only, it was great.

I wanted to like the first game so much, but I could never get into it. I just couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. I'd line up perfect headshots time after time and it just simply wouldn't work. It's almost like the in-game reticle was full-on broken. Eventually the game just stopped working (drivers, new version of Windows, I dunno) so I gave up on it. It seemed like such a good game, too.

I wanted to like the first game so much, but I could never get into it. I just couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. I'd line up perfect headshots time after time and it just simply wouldn't work. It's almost like the in-game reticle was full-on broken. Eventually the game just stopped working (drivers, new version of Windows, I dunno) so I gave up on it. It seemed like such a good game, too.

You should give it another try with the Lost Alpha or Complete mod

I had the same experience. maybe it's worth another try for both of us

I've heard arsenal overhaul is compatible with the Complete mod, I would load add that to the install as well. The vanilla game only has a handful of weapons, so more variety would be welcome.

Back