• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Alienware X51 PC

Joined
Jan 28, 2016
Messages
2
This PC is in working condition, and has just had a fresh install of Windows 10.It has an i5 3330 CPU, GTX 660 graphics card, and the ram has been ugpraded to 8gb of Crucial Ballistix. Also, the original hard drive has been swapped for a brand new Hitachi drive.There is no CD drive in this computer, but other than that it is fully functioning, and a lot of people these days have a USB CD reader laying around if they need something!The case has some scratching on it, but all of the 3 case LEDs work. This computer DOES include the separate power supply. Also, this PC has a wifi card built in Please do not hesitate to ask questions about it!


http://www.ebay.com/itm/191792032586?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

**Also open to other reasonable offers**
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Shipping is a bit high. To PA from your location is showing up as 40 dollars.I imagine something that size/weight can be done for $20-25. I'll be in touch regardless.
 
Awesome! I'm sure the shipping can be cheaper, because I used some rough dimensions because at the time I didn't have it in my hands to measure.
 
Back
Top