Alienware rules, 'nuff said.

Buckus said:
I don't think there was ever a question about their quality or their service. I think the skepticism came from their prices and their publishing of "Guides" vilifying build-your-own vs. buying Alienware.

So, yeah, if I bought a $5000 computer that I could have built myself for 1/2 that, I'd expect customer service to be pretty good.

big whoop- it's called marketing.

If you are able and willing to build your own computer you are able to se thru it.
 
n64man120 said:
^^ LOL

And I'm amused when people say Alienware systems are a complete POS. They are decently built and can support some of the highest end components out. However their prices are rediculous and your just buying a name. The systems are good, its just a waste for the $. This is always something people can't seem to get clear (well maybe not in the [H] but more real life ppl :rolleyes: )


True- if I had more money than time- I'd be loading up on Alienware- opposite the the reality; so I build my own. There are people out there that don't live on [H] and do consider themselves computer enthusiasts-

Some of you need to get out more.. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top