SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hey guys, Im selling my old Alienware M5500 lappy since I never use it. I have been provided a company owned Laptop and no longer have use for this unit. This is in excellent shape with only a few things to note.
- Rubber feet have fallen off as the addhesive lost its tack over time
- The Audio driver is incorrect and is causing crackly audio. I will try and locate the proper driver
-There is no internal wireless card. This Laptop DOES have the mini-pci slot to add it if you want, and the antenna wires are already inside the case. The antenna is located inside the monitor ring. I will include a USB Linksys wireless G adapter at no cost.
Specs:
- CPU - Intel Pentium M Processor @ 1.73ghz
- Mem - 512mb DDR2 533mhz
- HDD - 60gig
- OS - Legit copy of Windows XP Home w/ SP2 (Sticker is in tact on bottom of PC)
-Graphics - Intel Integrated (This does have the graphics expandable slot ie; Nvidia 6600M)
-Monitor - 15.4" LCD Display
Dont let the specs fool you. The Pentium M is still impressive, even in this multi-core age. This PC has been very well taken care of, and I am the original owner. There are no defects with this PC whatsoever mechanically or cosmetically. If you are looking for a Tuner PC, MP3 Server, PC for a child, or just like cheap PCs, this is for you!!
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Please contact me at JLangevin@enerpath.com as I do not always get my notifications from [H]ard for some odd reason.
Heat = JLangevin
Hey guys, Im selling my old Alienware M5500 lappy since I never use it. I have been provided a company owned Laptop and no longer have use for this unit. This is in excellent shape with only a few things to note.
- Rubber feet have fallen off as the addhesive lost its tack over time
- The Audio driver is incorrect and is causing crackly audio. I will try and locate the proper driver
-There is no internal wireless card. This Laptop DOES have the mini-pci slot to add it if you want, and the antenna wires are already inside the case. The antenna is located inside the monitor ring. I will include a USB Linksys wireless G adapter at no cost.
Specs:
- CPU - Intel Pentium M Processor @ 1.73ghz
- Mem - 512mb DDR2 533mhz
- HDD - 60gig
- OS - Legit copy of Windows XP Home w/ SP2 (Sticker is in tact on bottom of PC)
-Graphics - Intel Integrated (This does have the graphics expandable slot ie; Nvidia 6600M)
-Monitor - 15.4" LCD Display
Dont let the specs fool you. The Pentium M is still impressive, even in this multi-core age. This PC has been very well taken care of, and I am the original owner. There are no defects with this PC whatsoever mechanically or cosmetically. If you are looking for a Tuner PC, MP3 Server, PC for a child, or just like cheap PCs, this is for you!!
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Please contact me at JLangevin@enerpath.com as I do not always get my notifications from [H]ard for some odd reason.
Heat = JLangevin
Last edited: