Alienware Case Mod

user21

Weaksauce
Started off a case mod which was sitting like nothing but just the bare casing.
Thought of making something new out of it.
So far i made some prior arrangements for the job.

P.S. Looking for a definite hardware for the case as well. Not so HI-Fi but atleast something that could go along the case.

resizeofphoto335.jpg

resizeofphoto338.jpg

resizeofphoto365.jpg

resizeofphoto1084.jpg

resizeofphoto949.jpg

resizeofphoto939.jpg

resizeofphoto941.jpg

resizeofphoto789.jpg

resizeofphoto954.jpg

Last edited:
sanded off 2 layers of pre-paint and the 3rd was almost gone but kept it for coat purpose.
resizeofphoto1413.jpg

resizeofphoto1414.jpg

P.S. Should i color the inner case as well? perhaps the signature black which every other case has???????

addition activity done today was this... an EVGA 9800GT with reference clocks. was lying around thinking of buying another one and doing an SLI or may be a gtx460 SSC and then this 9800gt would serve as PhysX card. Eventually just sanded and painted off something like this and im still after giving the rough look to it rather then neat.

resizeofphoto1411.jpg

resizeofphoto1412.jpg

resizeofphoto1417.jpg

resizeofphoto1415.jpg

moments away from the final thing.

resizeofphoto1419.jpg

resizeofphoto1418.jpg

to me i still want it to be more rough then its now.

Last edited:
Nice. however blue text on dark grey background is almost invisible.

I built a 930 system into a customers old ALX case like this but with built in water cooling. Its a koolance system under the badge, and frankly, it worked alot better then I expected it to.

that's a nice case! make sure you post pics here when you have some more work done:).

I built a 930 system into a customers old ALX case like this but with built in water cooling. Its a koolance system under the badge, and frankly, it worked alot better then I expected it to.

for now im going cheap so finding the best lga775 setup but cheap. looking for x38 or x48 ddr3 motherboards. still nothing found and require a quadcore like q9300 or q9400.

would be definite if these are found else wise i guess have to wait and then setup the big.

Looking good so far! Are you going to paint the interior of the case?

now with some changes started thinking to make things even better and im getting confused to apply a different paint job!!!

iv modded the upper section to create something more abstract and rather more alien feel then the regular

resizeofphoto1838.jpg

now as you can see iv cut off the middle and lined in shape for something(you guyz will get a good update on this one )

resizeofphoto1840.jpg

resizeofphoto1839.jpg

getting hands on the front panel along side! just another idea out of nothing.

resizeofphoto1830.jpg

resizeofphoto1837.jpg

resizeofphoto1836.jpg

resizeofphoto1835.jpg

well further update is for the base paint done with one of the side panels (from front right one) notice that there was no factory cutting. Iv just cut it off for another idea (if not applicable) will regret it and cover it up.

resizeofphoto1846.jpg

and here are some bonus photos

resizeofphoto1841.jpg

resizeofphoto1843.jpg

Back