Aliens: Fireteam Elite 2

I really hope they improve on the problems of the first one. It was a fun game overall despite its flaws. 4 players vs 3 is a good start.
 
Had this in my wish list. Currently on sale at Steam. Just saying.

.
Fire.Team.jpg
.
 
I bought the first game and refunded it a while back. Wasn't really impressed, felt like yet another game like Battlefield where you have to grind a bunch to get unlocks. Plus a bunch of paid cosmetic DLC.
 
I had no idea they were bringing this out now, end of the month Aug. 25th.
 
I see that it will be cross platform and have voice chat integrated. So already better than first game on that front. May be a day one purchase for me. No early preorders though, no discounts on launch it looks like.
 
Well, from what I've seen on live streams, its more of the same from the first game. 15 missions or so in the campaign. Gameplay looks solid. The dialogue from the ship characters is pretty bad with a funny audio loop bug.

Some early reports are out of bad tech issues for a few but most streams I've seen had no real problems. Anyone pick it up? No 3rd party sites with discounts is not helping convince me.
 
Back
Top