m3ta1head
777
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2006
- Messages
- 6,365
OH MY....I got a pair a few days ago and have been HOOKED since....
I love the forward sound-and none of the typical Grado fatigue is there. There's little soundstage without an amp, but my LDM+ widened it up a little. Music is in your face....but most of you Grado guys already know that.
Deadly combination, the MS-1 and LDM+. I'm having a blast listening to these-it's so involving and stirring! Makes me forget about everything else going on in the world...
Typing this post was really hard (I'm listening to these right now), because I'm so involved that I just can't think straight....
These are a steal at $99. I had mine woodied, which darkens and matures the sound quite a bit. People say these sound very close to the RS-2s!
Damn, I'm addicted. I cannot take them off.
I love the forward sound-and none of the typical Grado fatigue is there. There's little soundstage without an amp, but my LDM+ widened it up a little. Music is in your face....but most of you Grado guys already know that.
Deadly combination, the MS-1 and LDM+. I'm having a blast listening to these-it's so involving and stirring! Makes me forget about everything else going on in the world...
Typing this post was really hard (I'm listening to these right now), because I'm so involved that I just can't think straight....
These are a steal at $99. I had mine woodied, which darkens and matures the sound quite a bit. People say these sound very close to the RS-2s!
Damn, I'm addicted. I cannot take them off.