ALchemy cracked for Audigy Cards.

Moofasa~

[H]ard|Gawd
PM me for the link.

I can verify this works because ALchemy now works under any mode with my X-Fi (the checks for EAX 5 have been removed!).

:) :D :)

Now if ALchemy supported audio formats higher than 16 bit, audio under Vista would be exactly like audio in XP. Although that really is not an issue (easy work around).

does this come with a crack ? or do you mean its done, its finished and ready for release ?

if it does come with a crack I would advise you to delete your post as someone will no doubt report ya for warez, it wont be me, but their is always someone who likes to be miss pissy pants.

Also does alchemy cost money now ? or was the rumour I heard false ?

EDIT:

all of creatives alchemy sites are down for me, every single one :(

Looks as though it's a beta that's had some of it's features unlocked. Not really cracked...

does this come with a crack ? or do you mean its done, its finished and ready for release ?

if it does come with a crack I would advise you to delete your post as someone will no doubt report ya for warez, it wont be me, but their is always someone who likes to be miss pissy pants.

Also does alchemy cost money now ? or was the rumour I heard false ?

It doesn't come with a crack; the "check for EAX 5" has been removed from ALchemy (so it loads with any Creative card). But I guess I will remove the link just incase.

ahk, cool i just sent you a pm, but if its on the driver download site then that is ok with me, its just the alchemy ones that I cannot access for some reason. if its on their disregard the pm I sent ya ;)

BTW, the version on the website is 100.04 and the one you linked to is version 100.03m so their is a newer version out :)

cheers for reminding me of these cuz I totally forgot about them, last time I heard anything about them was at begining of the year :)

The newer version is the same as the old version except it can't be modified anymore by "third party sources". ;)

The latest version of ALchemy doesn't load with my Audigy2 ZS. I think they just unlocked more features for x-fi users.

So we'd need the cracked version?

I'd happily try this with my A2ZS that's gathering dust, as the onboard Soundmax is actually quite good. Just would be nice to have some real EAX in Vista :)

What would happen if I used ALchemy on my X-FI and WinXP?

Anybody else think it's stupid that we have to pay for a feature on Vista that's otherwise completely free on XP? Can't Creative ever just do a service to their customers?

God they piss me off sometimes...but then I'll still end up using their hardware, because they're one of the only providers making decent sound cards these days.

All they ever cared about is the greens. they dont care who they have to push out the way to get it.

Yea it is stupid to make people with Audigy2 cards buy. what the XFI users get. Audigy users should get it free. I know IF I ever have to go back to my Audigy2zs I'll grab these before I pay 10 bucks. I can use that 10 bucks for something esle. like a Pizza or something.

Problem, I am trying go get Alchemy to work on CSS. However when I open up Alchemy.exe it does not have any games for DS3D or OpenAL. How do I manual add them, I am very confused right now. lol

Anybody else think it's stupid that we have to pay for a feature on Vista that's otherwise completely free on XP? Can't Creative ever just do a service to their customers?

God they piss me off sometimes...but then I'll still end up using their hardware, because they're one of the only providers making decent sound cards these days.

How is this *Creative's* fault?

What nobody seems to remember is that there is *one* company doing audio acceleration on the PC *at all*, and it's been this one company since Aureal went belly-up: Creative. The change in Vista's audio stack was done by *Microsoft*, but not at the behest of Creative. The change was done primarily at the behest of all those makers of onboard/integrated-audio solutions (Intel, nVidia, Realtek, C-Media, etc.) to negate the one real advantage Creative had: audio acceleration support via EAX. (OpenAL, the open-source audio playback standard, which is supported by all the major players in integrated/onboard audio, and also by Creative, *still* works in Windows Vista, and is entirely unaffected by the changes in the audio stack: C&C3: Tiberium Wars, which supports OpenAL natively, as does Quake 4 and Supreme Commander, work just fine in either operating system. Further, OpenAL support has been included with *every* Creative sound card driver for Windows XP since the launch of OpenAL. This includes not just the X-Fi series of sound cards, but the entire Audigy series as well, all the way back to the *original Audigy*. Only EAX support in *gaming* is affected; EAX Enviironmental Audio presets, accessible via the Creative Audio Console, still work in Vista, and work just fine. I have an Audigy 2 ZS, and I'm speaking from personal experience.)

And that changes the fact that they are forcing Audigy users to pay for what xfi users get for free, how?

And that changes the fact that they are forcing Audigy users to pay for what xfi users get for free, how?

And how are they charging Audigy users when the cracked version of ALchemy (like the uncracked newer version for X-Fi owners) is a free download? Unless you have an ISP that charges fees based on how much you download (then you are in the same boat regardless of what sound card you own), the cost for X-Fi and AUdigy users is the same: none.

If you are alleging otherwise, bring forth your evidence, please. Otherwise, you are either spreading FUD, or are a troll.

Back