Alaska unite

evanisthecoastie

Supreme [H]ardness
I moved up here about a year ago (juneau) and there arnt many people around i know of that play games. how many of ya around here and where?

Area: Juneau
Games:
CS 1.6
EVE
WoW
TF2

im open to pretty much any FPS if its competitive, ill try it at least once :-P, im big on competition.

Area: Juneau
Games:
Lately just Civ IV on my laptop because my desktop is in storage, as soon as I get it back I've got a lot of Orange Box that needs playing.

A fellow Coastie?! lol

What you do in the CG? I'm stationed at Barbers Point in Hawaii so I can't help you out with the gamer shortage in Juneau, but even for a big town like Honolulu there aren't many PC Gamers.

OS3 currently, i sit alot. Im on radio at Sector Juneau. Waiting and waiting and waiting...

When i was in A school and they said " this job is 99.999999% waiting", they werent joking.

No, I'm not a pilot, considering going OCS but haven't really decided if I want to stay in. I'm an AET3 and just got down here this November. I use to live in Kodiak when I was younger, Alaska is a fun place and hope to visit it again someday.

how do ya like AET? I was thinkin of switching rates once, still not sure though :-/

what company where ya in?

Back