• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AKG K240MKII

tnt3k

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
2,129
I've never had anything outside of sennheisers before - the HD 555 and HD 595. I've heard good things about AKG and i just want a change of brand. They have so many variations that I'm getting confused. They got the HD series and then the MK2 series. My question is: If i'm going for headphones around 150, which AKG pair would be good? I'm mostly using this to listen to music and I really like the comfort in the sennheisers. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-K240MKII-...3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1286670246&sr=8-3

Found these 240MKII on amazon for 150.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
My mom has the originals. What so special about these that people are still talking about them? She said she paid $150 for them in 79 or so.
 
My mom has the originals. What so special about these that people are still talking about them? She said she paid $150 for them in 79 or so.

wow are you serious? they've been out for that long?
 
would you suggest these over sennheisers? Or should i wait a bit and get the sennheiser hd650s?
 
Back
Top