English Neo
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2001
- Messages
- 297
Hi guys - i'm looking into getting a new 939 board and proc. Was wondering if anyone has this cooler. I'll be putting it into an Akasa Eclipse 62 with 2 x Akasa ultra quiet amber 120mm fans (1 intake, 1 x exhaust). I was looking into getting the 9500 Zalman, but i heard that you need to crank it up and the 92mm fan will kick out too much noise. As the Akasa cooler has pretty much the same fan on it as my 2 case fans - do you think it will work well and keep my new CPU cool?
I'm interrested it quiet coolers. I also do move my machine to friends so i think the ninja and the hyper 6+ are out of the question as they look WAY to big and heavy.
Awaiting your thoughts...
and i'm gonna be getting either a 3800+ X2 or a 144 opteron 939 (if i can find them, if not, prolly a 3500+).
neo out
I'm interrested it quiet coolers. I also do move my machine to friends so i think the ninja and the hyper 6+ are out of the question as they look WAY to big and heavy.
Awaiting your thoughts...
and i'm gonna be getting either a 3800+ X2 or a 144 opteron 939 (if i can find them, if not, prolly a 3500+).
neo out