StillFunkyB
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2007
- Messages
- 1,386
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/akapblak1422.html
Does anyone have any experience with these fans? Seems too good to be true. I already ordered 7 of them from here, but I was second guessing. My order didn't ship yet since the holiday yesterday so I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion. I would imagine Gary would change my order for me if I asked nicely and I got to him before they sent it out later this evening.
I asked The Google, and I couldn't find hardly anything in a form of a review.
Two of them will be going on my Kuhler 920 in push/pull with 120mm adaptors which I thought would be good since the adaptors will basically be acting as a shroud.
Noise is listed at 22db which doesn't bother me, it's basically the same rating as the Noctua's. Static pressure is rated at 2.76 which is higher than the Noctua's but not as much. I like the Noctua fans, but with the price of these Akasa's I am able to really have the airflow setup optimal for my liking in my case. If I went with Noctua's I would have to compromise a tad.
I would have just went with GT's, but I wanted PWM fans. I also tried to use the Ultra Kaze 3K's several different times, but the noise was just too much. The two I have click very badly when under volted, so those are a no go.
Does anyone have any experience with these fans? Seems too good to be true. I already ordered 7 of them from here, but I was second guessing. My order didn't ship yet since the holiday yesterday so I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion. I would imagine Gary would change my order for me if I asked nicely and I got to him before they sent it out later this evening.
I asked The Google, and I couldn't find hardly anything in a form of a review.
Two of them will be going on my Kuhler 920 in push/pull with 120mm adaptors which I thought would be good since the adaptors will basically be acting as a shroud.
Noise is listed at 22db which doesn't bother me, it's basically the same rating as the Noctua's. Static pressure is rated at 2.76 which is higher than the Noctua's but not as much. I like the Noctua fans, but with the price of these Akasa's I am able to really have the airflow setup optimal for my liking in my case. If I went with Noctua's I would have to compromise a tad.
I would have just went with GT's, but I wanted PWM fans. I also tried to use the Ultra Kaze 3K's several different times, but the noise was just too much. The two I have click very badly when under volted, so those are a no go.