akahai's FS thread: Some odds and ends. PC stuff

akahai

Limp Gawd
I have a few PC stuff for sale, here are the guidelines I like to follow.

-Price includes shipping unless otherwise noted.
-No dibs, first come first serve.
-Non CC paypal and USPS MO only, item will ship once the payment clears.
-Shipping price does not include insurance, if buyer wants insurance please mention it and the buyer will have to pay for it.
-Might be interest in trades, feel free to ask.
-Local pick up in San Diego area is welcome.
-Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=31844

For Sell

10/6/06
I have a set of Mushkin Redline XP4000 DDR 1GB (2x512MB) kit coming back from Mushkin RMA, I will have it in about a week. This ram can run at pretty tight timing with high FSB, but will need more voltage. Recommended for DFI mobo. Asking $110 shipped. Or I will trade for 2GB PC3200 name brand ram (with lifetime warranty, like OCZ, crucial, kingston) plus cash.

Used Enermax Liberty 620W PSU. I got this PSU from the forum and it won't work with my DFI mobo, but works just fine with my other setup. I talked with Enermax and found out the problem to be a design on the DFI mobo not liking the PSU (DFI did put out a updated BIOS to fix this). By the time I had it all figure out, I ready bought a OCZ 600W PSU, and had my system setup with it, so I have no need for this. Asking $110 shipped.

Used Antec Smart Power 350w PSU. Didn't use this too much, was kinda just sitting there. $25 shipped.

Used HEC 350w PSU. Used with below Asus mobo and cpu, don't need it as I am selling the mobo stuff. $20 shipped.

9/18/06

I digged out a Gigabyte SLI brdige, model number is Gigabyte GC-SLICON. Don't remember where I got this from, probably from the mobo. I don't know which mobo this will fit. The distant between the center of the two connector is 1.6". This is a lot shorter then my DFI's SLI bridge. $10 shipped.

9/7/06
Shuttle SN45GV2 SFF system. Athlon XP 2600+ CPU, Nec DVD burner (black face), WD800BB HD, and ATI 8500 64MB video card. The SFF was purchased from shuttle ebay store this past Febuary, being using it for the pass month (after I collect the parts needed). Runs fine, using it as my little file server. This is the updated version with 250W PSU. Asking $210 shipped.

8/20/06

I have some computer hardware that doesn't seen to work anymore. However, I think someone might be able to use them for parts. Here is the list.

PNY TI 4200 64MB AGP video card. Card was pulled from my bro's computer cause the original fan died. Put on a Zalman and it works, but noticed some of the capacitor caps were on the verge of poping, had a friend at a local computer place change them. Plug them in and not thing on screen. Capacitors circled in red were the ones that was swap out.

Dead WD300 series HD, 30GB 7200RPM 2MB cache. $1 plus shipping.

Used window side panel for old Antec, chieftech towers. It fits older cases that looks like this one. Dimension is 19.5" x 17". There are some scratches on it (see pix), I don't know if it is removable. Frame is aluminum. Asking $5 plus shipping.

8/12/06

Used Thermaltake big typhoon, I don't need it since I already have a XP-120. Asking $30 plus shipping.

Used Abit KT7-Raid, bare board only, came back from Abit RMA a month ago. $20 shipped.

Used Zalman like Socket A HSF with fan controller. Works fine, just don't need it anymore. $5 plus shipping.

I also have a IBM laptop Keyboard, if anyone need key replacement PM me. Some keys already taken.

3/01/06

Used Nvidia GF3 TI200 vid card, MS-8551. Judging by the model I believe it is a MSI product, but can't remember as there are no sticker on it. Has TT HSF on the GPU (loud) and ramsink on. Asking $30 shipped.

2/03/06

New Lian Li balck Aluminum HD rack insert. Don't know why I have this, but I found it in my closet, so I am selling it. $10 shipped.

ADDED 1/9/06

Bunch of HSF for Socket A and P4(S478).
3. New 1st gen Danger dan or maze (I don't remember which one, was one of the name brand) CPU WC block for socket A. $15 shipped.
4. Used Vantec P4 HSF (Socket 478, don't know if it will fit the other ones). $15 shipped.

Some fan grill (mostly 80mm) and faceplates for Lian Li case. Everything here is $1 each plus shipping.

Aureal Vortex sound card, the one on top, $5 shipped. pix., again bare card only, but both was working when pulled from system.

ADDED 12/28/05

I have the following Cooler Master stuff for sale, they are all brand new in retail packaging.

3. VGA Cooler (heatpipe design), can run with or without a fan (fan is included). Asking $10 shipped. Also have a used one which I removed from a TI 4600, $5 plus shipping for the used one. Front. Back. I have one of this fit on my TI 4600, if anyone want to see how it looks, PM me. Manufacture link for info.

I am not responsible for fitment or compatibility issues for the above items however, I am willing to help, so if you have questions PM me.

Like New Allied mATX power supply. I bought this as back up to the mATX case I sold (see below). $15 shipped. pix.

Sold:
Used Gigabye 6600GT 128MB PCIe video card.
Used Asus A7V8X-deluxe mobo and XP 1700+ processor.
Used Chaintech 7NIL1 mATX socket A mobo.
Possiblely usable IBM HD. 60GB, 7200RPM, 2MB cache.
Used Western Digital 80GB external HD.
New ECS RS482-M mATX Socket 939 mobo.
New Logitech Media paly wireless mouse.

Thanks for looking, bumps appreciated.

Back