AIW CrossFire please?

nhusby

Limp Gawd
is there anyone out there who has tried and successfully hacked an all in wonder card to work with crossfire?

I'm not building a new comp till I can get AIW with a crossfire setup. I want AIW and I want CF... its just retarded to me that I cannot do it. I know I'm not alone...

is it possible to use say x1600 pro drivers on an AIW x1600 board? Everyone tells me it is not possible, but has anyone tried?

As far as I know it is not yet possible to use an all in wonder card in crossfire. I know, it is disappointing to me as well. Nothing would please me more than to be able to get a x1800xl mastercard and crossfire it up.

however you mentioned x1600 cards... perhaps you should look into the x1900 aiw card and perhaps lean towards a single card setup. The x1900 aiw is going for about ~300 or less now a days. Good deal!

You should just do a standard crossfire setup however you want it and then add a theater 650/550 pro to the mix. It may cost slightly more but you will get better performance from the graphics cards.

Back