Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper questions

KaizerDan

Gawd
Yello all, just wanting to get some opinions out there, my parents are wanting to back up all of their movies to their htpc, completely built around doing this, and just wondering if this software is a good easy way to go for them. Mostly doing blurays and not really dealing with enough movies to worry about compressing them as they want to keep 7.1 in movies that its offered.

My problem lies in that I only see these programs pop up in this top10 websites that i dont trust at all. So the point, what do you guys think of this? and what are better new programs out there?
Thanks for the help

I use MakeMKV for all my blu-rays works great if your not compressing anything. Removes all the extra stuff you don't need. Most blu-rays will go from 35-50gig down to 18-27gig just by taking all the extra's off. Then I use XBMC for all my play back. Program even lets your keep sub's and they work perfect in xbmc. Just make sure you have a lot of hard drive space if you doing tv shows they add up quick. Each season is around 500-700gig.

Back