Airport extreme N port forwarding issues (using airport utility for windows)

dalearyous

[H]ard|Gawd
ok, i am not new by any means to port forwarding and customizing routers/computers to open ports to help torrents and host games...on normal routers.

however, the airport extreme is being a bit odd. i have a cable modem setup through comcast (don't worry, i got FIOS coming on thursday, finally get rid of comcrap). its a standard motorola. i have my airport extreme setup with most of default settings. my computer that i need the ports forwarded to has its manual IP address set to 10.0.1.25. so i open airport utility, click manual setup, click advanced, then port mapping tab, and i have a list of ports and services that i have opened to my computer.
ports.jpg

now if you see that port, its setup correctly. if i go to http://www.canyouseeme.org/ and type in that port number it says its open. however, i also have a battle.net one set for port 6111 and port 6112 for my static ip. when i go to canyouseeme it says port 6112 cannot be seen and yet i can still host games in battle.net. my concern is my torrents aren't running fast and there is another port that i need open and canyouseeme.org doesn't show it open and i think its hindering my d/l speed. any idea? i am currently on fresh install of windows vista and do NOT have any virus/security software running and i have disabled windows firewall.

Back