AIO Geforce GTX 1080 Hybrid Release date?

XViper

Gawd
I'm curious when this is due to be released. From the reviews that I've been reading, this card runs rather hot and unless it's water cooled or with an AIO hybrid, the card would throttle. Thanks!

I've heard August rumors but with the current supply crunch it's anyone's guess. I'm hoping for a 1070 hybrid in September/October

Last edited:
Yeah the temp difference under water even vs the best air coolers is huge. I'm gonna try and wait it out myself since supply is a mess at the moment.

Yeah the temp difference under water even vs the best air coolers is huge. I'm gonna try and wait it out myself since supply is a mess at the moment.
The way the boost clocks seem to work suggests to me that a hybrid version would be able lock in the max clock possible without throttling, if the OC ceiling is very real perhaps this is the best bet?

Zero throttle issues here and I'm running 1080 FE SLI. I doubt you're even going to find enough value in the price that you pay for AIO cooling in terms of your OC results. Unless your top value proposition is quiet. My fans aren't even that loud. In game I run 2025 MHz OC in ARK.

I've got a 1080 FE and an EVGA CLC coming tomorrow, looking forward to getting them together and getting some numbers.

Back