• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AiBooster and PC Probe II accuracy question

mm00659

n00b
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
39
Hello. I just put my system together and below is a screenshot of my AiBooster and PC Probe II readings. I am not overclocking. Notice how the AiBooster shows lower external and total frequency than the core temp program. Which should I believe? Also, the core temp and PC Probe II programs show a big difference in cpu temp. It's interesting that the core temp porgram's cpu temp is equal to the PC Probe II's mobo temp.

cpu+temp+and+freq.jpg
 
I have an abit motherboard and coretemp shows my temps 6C degrees lower than the ABIT program and Sandra. Double check your temps with 2 or 3 other programs and whichever temp occurs the most often is probably the most believable.
 
Back
Top