• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AI7 + Audigy2 ZS

Arch

Gawd
Joined
Mar 9, 2000
Messages
822
Is anyone running this combo? I'm currently using the onboard sound and I'm growing tired of the pops and clicks I get in certain games. Its quite annoying.

Also, I had a Live 5.1! installed, but for whatever reason it didn't function properly under games using EAX or EAX2. Elite Force 2 and the Far Cry demo for example. I wish Creative would update the drivers for it but I'm pretty sure thats the problem.

In any case, I'm considering purchasing an Audigy2 ZS to replace both of them and just be done with this problem once and for all. Anyone have any comments?
 
Back
Top