AGP voltage question...

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
18,017
I have been tinking around in my bios alot latly, trying to find a max overclocking and what not. Obviosly this invovls a bit of chaning of voltages, but the one I havnt changed is AGP voltage, because I am not real sure what it does. Similar to a CPU, would upping the AGP voltage yeild a higher overclock? If that is the case, what is the max safe voltage? Is there any risks attached to upping AGP volts? Do some cards need them to be upped to run properly? Any help is appriciated
 
Havnt played around with this either, so dont quote me or anything, but i doubt it would work... All the card that attach the the agp bus have thier own power regulation capacitors and stuff, so I doubt they would be affected and it might screw them up...
 
Back
Top