AGP club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geforce 2 MX is in an email/internet and zoombinies computer ;D

AGP Represnt :)

Overclocking that 7800gs really makes a wonderful difference...

Disappointingly, mine overclocks for squat beyond the factory rated oc. When I bought it, what, a year ago? I don't even remember, but I was totally bummed.

Have to take a look see at the g71 stuff.

I have a Bfg 7800 gs, and If I can, Ill get me the 88 agp when it comes out so my son can have this 7800. I see no reason why I should get the last so called great and fast pc parts, I like to make my money stretch as far as possable. oh yeah my son plays supreme commander with a 9800 pro and 512 megs of ram, it is funny to watch, not because it skips or anything, it doesn't but how smooth it is.

44 & grumpy as hell here also. Good to see I'm not the only grumpy "old timer" around here. ;)

God I would love to see 44 again! :eek: The 7NIL1 w/ BFG 6600GT OC AGP (BluHaz in sig) sadly has been updated with a biostar Tforce 6100-939 on board gpu (for now). However I have another one floating around but only has a Visiontek G3-Ti200 in it. However the system I built for a friend just got its PNY 6800GT upgraded to a VisonTek X1950 Pro AGP. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1169805 :D

Rockin hard with the XFX GeForce 7600GT XXX Edition that I had to hunt like a bastard for! :cool:

Op, can't forget the ones sitting around:

XFX GeForce 6600GT 128MB AGP
GeCube ATi Radeon 9550 XT Extreme
Some Brand GeForce FX5200 (Was in my girlfriend's rig, so shut up!)
GeForce 4 MX
GeForce 2 Pro GTS

You now may not get to choose what position you want. Also when joining the AGP club please put in bold, Count me in! This way It will be much easier for me!

Thanks guys

COUNT ME IN with my xfx 7600gt that kicks ----. Do we have a Sgt at arms yet. If not Im in for the position.

I guess I will be posting this several times now.

You will just be regular members. If you wanted a position not just members, you had to be those first several people that asked.

Thanks to those who said Count me in.

*edit* you can also say check my sig like 2k3

Count me in!
As in my sig, I have a 9800Pro 256MB in one system and GeF4Ti4400 in the other and neither are overclocked. Also, another reason why the position as Supreme Commander of the Military cannot be filled is that it has already been filled by the President.:D

XFX 6800GT AGP in my shuttle here....really hurting for an upgrade, but i'm gonna wait and see if nvidia comes out with one more agp card or just save my money for a new PC

XFX 6800GT AGP (w/ duai-DVI ports) in my primary rig. I also have 6 Radeon AGP cards as well. Let's see...

32MB AIW Radeon (7200)
32MB Dell Radeon 7500
64MB Radeon 8500
128MB Diamond Radeon 9200SE
128MB Gigabyte Radeon 9600 Pro
128MB AIW 9800 Pro

Hopefully nVidia or ATi releases a strong DX10 AGP card. If PCI video cards are still being churned out today, then there's little doubt AGP will survive for a few more years.

Hopefully nVidia or ATi releases a strong DX10 AGP card. If PCI video cards are still being churned out today, then there's little doubt AGP will survive for a few more years.

Yeah, well I'd like them to release a second generation video card for AGP instead as the first gen cards consume way too much electricity, the second gen is suppose to address this...

Unlocked Leadtek 6800nu here. And an ASUS GF2 GTS in the Win98 rig.

vig_amdb_agp.jpg

Originally had an ATI 9700 Pro & last year upgraded to the ATI AIW 800XT and the old PC is still rockin along just fine !!!

I'm part of the crowd too, 1 X850XT PE, 1 9800 Pro, 1 9700, and 1 Ti4200 all still humming along merrily!

I'm in...

1] Radeon x800pro flashed to xtpe
2] BFG 7800GSOC
3] Radeon 9700pro
4] Tyan G9500pro
5] Abit Ti 4600

Count me in! All four of my PCs are AGP still (and probably will be for awhile).

1. BFG 6600GT 128MB OC AGP (P4 3.2)
2. Quadro 2 MXR 32MB AGP (Celeron 1100 S370 on Slot 1 adapter)
3. TNT2 M64 16MB AGP (P3 600 Slot 1)
4. And for some old school gaming: 3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 AGP (P3 600 Slot 1)

I do miss my 6800 Ultra AGP....but I was made a deal on it I couldn't refuse.

Long live AGP....lol! And long live Slot 1 too!

Why not...Count me in.

BFG 7800 GS OC running on my main rig. I also have a pny 6800 gt agp running on my gf pc.

9800 Pro representin!!

(Also looking for a 7600gt or 7800gs if anyone's selling one!)

AGP 7800GS owner here.

I just realized something.

In the Nivida Driver control panel it shows that Windows XP is only running 2x mode...is that normal?

Settings/advanced/Geforce7800GS/AGP Settings.

It says Max AGP rate

GPU 8x
Chipset 8x
OS 2x
Optimal 8x

Yikes...I hope I'm not really running at 2x....any ideas how to change this if I am? Or is this just a standard windows quirk?

Almost 100+ people guys!! Thanks to AMD RULES for putting that hes in the AGP club unlike all these other people who hasen't even though Ive told them too.. Anyways for doing that, what position do you want? :) Thats what you get for following the direction ;)

XFX Geforce 6800 agp 128meg unlocked to 16pp, 6vp. My setup is still cranking away after 4 years :cool:

You can Count me in too...

Even though I'm late to the party as usual, but thanks for leaving the porch light on - Coming 3/28 Wednesday - Gecube X1950XT TEC Cooling/Turbo Fan 256MB AGP.

Tweener Card that's currently in Rig - CompUSA FX 5200 128MB

eVGA Geforce 6800GT 256mb AGP. :)

Runs like a champ, especially after I put the new cooler on it.

I still have a Radeon 9500PRO... hacked to become a 9700PRO.. :)

recently replaced the cooling fan.. it had been broken for 2 years lol

still works like a charm.. plays all the old games at decent frame rates.. tough card

--mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back