Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Agp apeture size alows the video card to use system ram as soon as its own ram runs out. In your case hardly ever. Most people set it to half the physical ram they have or double the amount of video ram they have. I have tested it at 128mb and 64mb on my machien and it makes no difference. I found a really good artical on it a while back I'll see if i can dig it up for ya.
Edit: Its kinda old, but it gives the info you need.
Make sure u have it set to at least 64mb, I have found anything lower than this results in glitches.