• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Aggressive head movement safe bluetooth?

Undercover_Man

[H]ard Surgeon
2FA
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
1,314
So I wear a baseball cap while working and can easily hide a bluetooth on my ear.

The bluetooth I have now would fly off withing the first minute of working. I move my head around a lot and do a lot of lifting.

I was wondering if there was a bluetooth that had a good record of staying put. I also might be adding a cooking job and wouldn't want my bluetooth to end up in someones soup.

Any ideas?
 
What's your budget? I recently got a Plantronics M1100 that's small, has excellent voice quality and is very secure in my ear with the ear loop. About $70 - $90 depending on where you look.
 
I use:

This - www.averysound.com

I had one made for the original Jawbone, but I have been able to use the same one with a Jawbone II (Prime), Jawbone Icon, BlueAnt Q1.

It is a custom molded earpiece. Isolates the sound you hear (I had to decrease my volume) and it STAYS PUT.

Pricey but to me it was worth every penny.
 
I've got a Motorola h790, extremely light and comfortable but always stays put, sounds great too. Only problem is the battery life isn't amazing.
 
Back
Top