Age of Decadence

I instantly thought of it being of the RTS variety with the screenshots. What's the general premise of what the goals are in this game?

The Age of Decadence is an isometric, turn-based, single-player 3D role-playing game set in a low magic, post-apocalyptic fantasy world, inspired by the fall of the Roman Empire. The game features a detailed skill-based character system, non-linear gameplay, multiple skill-based ways to handle quests, choices & consequences, and extensive dialogue trees.

Basically, a mature RPG with very open gameplay. Factions, intrigue, lore, dialogue and actions affect the outcome very much.

So far, I'm digging it. Font size needs to be adjusted, and a few graphical glitches, but the core of the game is solid RPG. I really like the vastly different ways of completing objectives, difficulty in combat, and non pandering writing. It also looks good for a completly self funded and published game.

I'll be submitting as much beta feedback as possible. Looking forward to release day.

I skimmed over it and it looks interesting. Going to try the beta and see if it interest me.

Hasn't this been a demo/alpha for almost 10 years? What the fudge. I used to be interested in this, hoping I can rekindle that feeling.

Back