• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Affordable Headset with good mic?

Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
2,173
I'm fairly new when it comes to getting a good headset with a mic. Could anyone recommend a good headset and mic for me under $60? I bought a logitech set a while ago from BB for $25, but the mic no longer works for some reason.

I especially want a decent mic. I'm tired of having to repeat myself during gaming :p.

Thanks for any suggestions.
 
I have the E-Dimensional Force Feedback Headset with boom mic. I love em. Makes games and movies a very unique experience. Check them out VIA google.
 
melomania said:
I have the E-Dimensional Force Feedback Headset with boom mic. I love em. Makes games and movies a very unique experience. Check them out VIA google.

Wouldn't a force feedback headset be annoying? Like...can you hear it rattle when it vibrates?
 
Back
Top