Affinity Designer, Photo, Publisher and Textures, Overlays, Fonts 50% off

owkia

Supreme [H]ardness
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/store/

I figure someone here might be interested in these.

The Affinity apps are all graphic design apps that can be purchased for a one time fee, as opposed to the subscription model that some companies use.

Right now, all 3 of their apps Designer, Photo and Publisher are half off, going for $24.99 each right now.

They also have a handful of textures, overlays and fonts that are on sale for half off as well ranging from like $5 to $25.

Everything is available at the link posted up top. I have no clue how long these sales last for.

I bought designer a month or so ago and have been messing around with it. I'm not a graphic designer at all and have found it pretty easy to use and figure out so far. It seems like there's enough of a community to get most questions answered by a quick web search. IMO, the price makes it nice to mess around with a legit copy of a piece of graphic design software.

Choopyplz

Limp Gawd
I bought these a while back as well -- I think when I got 'em they were on sale for $30 or so each at the time. Designer is especially nice as a cheap way to make vector graphics.

Reactions: owkia
like this

raz-0

Supreme [H]ardness
Cool. I've heard a lot of good things about these, and at $25 I bit on the affinity photo app. I have to play with it more, but it might displace my current $10 a month adobe photography bundle.

Reactions: owkia
like this