*DEAD* Affinity Designer, Photo, Publisher and Textures, Overlays, Fonts 50% off

owkia

Supreme [H]ardness
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/store/

I figure someone here might be interested in these.

The Affinity apps are all graphic design apps that can be purchased for a one time fee, as opposed to the subscription model that some companies use.

Right now, all 3 of their apps Designer, Photo and Publisher are half off, going for $24.99 each right now.

They also have a handful of textures, overlays and fonts that are on sale for half off as well ranging from like $5 to $25.

Everything is available at the link posted up top. I have no clue how long these sales last for.

I bought designer a month or so ago and have been messing around with it. I'm not a graphic designer at all and have found it pretty easy to use and figure out so far. It seems like there's enough of a community to get most questions answered by a quick web search. IMO, the price makes it nice to mess around with a legit copy of a piece of graphic design software.

I bought these a while back as well -- I think when I got 'em they were on sale for $30 or so each at the time. Designer is especially nice as a cheap way to make vector graphics.

Cool. I've heard a lot of good things about these, and at $25 I bit on the affinity photo app. I have to play with it more, but it might displace my current $10 a month adobe photography bundle.

Figured I'd give this a bump since the deals are still active. It's a decent deal for anyone not wanting to mess around with Adobe's subscriptions.

Thinking about giving this a shot... I'm tired of the Adobe subscription. 😬

Reactions: owkia
like this
Another option: If someone still wants or needs to use Photoshop for any reason but doesn't necessarily need Indesign or Illustrator, sub to photoshop only with the included Lightroom and still get Affinity Designer and Publisher separately.

I don't do extremely detailed graphic work or anything, but I've moved off of Adobe over to Affinity for a while now and would never go back. They also update these programs a lot so the gap between, for instance, Affinity Photo and Photoshop continues to close over time. I would love to see Affinity produce a video editing application.

Back