• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AeroCool X-Predator

TechCrazy

n00b
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
22
I think I have finally found the Perfect Case....

It has insanely good cooling and I personally think it looks better than the Haf series or any of the other gaming cases. Although, it doesn't look better than Lian Li cases, but those cases can't really handle top of the range gaming pcs.

It also got a raving review (can only find one review) and it is very affordable (118 EUR which would approximate to about R1500).

What do you guys think of this case? Anyone heard anything else about this case?

Review:
http://www.pclabs.com.tr/2010/11/24/aerocool-xpredator-black-edition-kasa-incelemesi/1/

Case (Different colour schemes)
http://www.aerocool.com.tw/index.php/products/chassis/28-pgsb/111-xpredator-black-
http://www.aerocool.com.tw/index.php/products/chassis/28-pgsb/110-xpredator-evil-black
 
Last edited:
techcrazy, your links don't work btw. Yea I saw this case posted on techreport, looks nice. I may consider it for my next build (sandy bridge SK 2011).
 
Back
Top