I mentioned the Deep Impact on here about a month or so ago. Nobody seemed to have tried it yet. Finally I bought the High Tower.
http://www.aerocool.us/cooler/HT101.htm
http://www.aerocool.us/cooler/DP102.htm
My Review:
Plus side:
1. The heat sink is effective, I am using the 22db(30cfm) fan it comes with and a 26db(29cfm) fan. I am only running 49 degrees celsius now, after hours of gameplay. I ran Prime95 for 18 hours and only got to 51 celsuis. My system is using a 2800+ Barton core. (I am running a small OC of 2188mhz)
2. The best thing is because I am using two quite fans my computer is much more silent than before.
3. The HT looks pretty cool with two blue LED fans (may be a little to bright for people using cold cathode kits).
4. Only 49.99 at tigerdirect, including one fan.
Down side:
1. The mother board has to come out to install this sucker.
2. It is about 4 inches tall, some cases might not hold it.
3. P4 users have to install a support bracket
An explanation on difference: From what I read the only real difference between HT and DP is that HT looks better, and DP rotates 360 degrees. DP also costs more.
http://www.aerocool.us/cooler/HT101.htm
http://www.aerocool.us/cooler/DP102.htm
My Review:
Plus side:
1. The heat sink is effective, I am using the 22db(30cfm) fan it comes with and a 26db(29cfm) fan. I am only running 49 degrees celsius now, after hours of gameplay. I ran Prime95 for 18 hours and only got to 51 celsuis. My system is using a 2800+ Barton core. (I am running a small OC of 2188mhz)
2. The best thing is because I am using two quite fans my computer is much more silent than before.
3. The HT looks pretty cool with two blue LED fans (may be a little to bright for people using cold cathode kits).
4. Only 49.99 at tigerdirect, including one fan.
Down side:
1. The mother board has to come out to install this sucker.
2. It is about 4 inches tall, some cases might not hold it.
3. P4 users have to install a support bracket
An explanation on difference: From what I read the only real difference between HT and DP is that HT looks better, and DP rotates 360 degrees. DP also costs more.