Aego M

Chris

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Messages
82
I've heard rave reviews about Aego-M, so I tried to find some user comments from this forum. The search result is only a couple of threads with meaningless comment about Aego-M. Just wondering why ? Is this speaker not considered as a vialable option like Z-2300 which is so popular here & everywhere ?

I'm asking because I just ordered one. It will arrive in a couple of days.
 
When it comes to speakers (and other audio gear, in general), specs are one things. Hearing is quite another. With so much being sold mostly (or only) on the internet anymore, and coupled with the all the reviews that basically state that a given product is the "greatest", it is very difficult to buy some things, particulary audio gear.

Everyones ears are different. I own a set of *old* Logitech z-540's. The price was right, but that was about it. I replaced the satellites with Klipsch's, because I detested the "muffled" mid-range sound of the z-540's, specifically, and Logitech's in general. Yet, as you indicated, people rave about Logitechs. Personally, I believe they are over-priced, over-hyped pieces of junk. Lots of bass, and not much else. I guess people like to say "I can rattle the walls".:rolleyes:

So, like I alluded to in the beginning, hearing is believing. I hope you like your purchase, but my advice in the futrure is try to find a piece of audio gear to listen to before you purchase it.
 
Just got my Aego-M.
It keeps me smiling all the time....alone, making my mother suspicious.
LOLLL. The staging & clarity...Oh yesss baby, so musical & enjoyable.
Can't believe the sound comes from such a tiny speaker.

The only downside, no remote controller, and the bass is a little hard to understand. In some songs, the bass seems too soft, some others sounds GOOD & punchy enough. Trying to set to Level 3 on the first group of songs, and the bass sounds good, but became too boomy on the second group. Both groups are considered slow pops & rocks. With my AL641, the sub sounds more flexible in both songs.
 
Back
Top