Hey, I just built a new computer
3700+ San Diego, df1 n4 motherboard, 6600 gt, 1 gig corsair ram everything is defult, no overclocking. The heatsink, and all that is stock, in box
At Idle (through NVIDIA Monitor View)
CPU 21c
System 35c
GPU 57c
While gaming, or heavy tasking
CPU 24c
System 38c
GPU 89c
Im guessing the processor is just getting raped, as far as heat? Would the best bet, be to get a beater heatsink?
I have a coolmaster case, running two extra 90mm fans, and the 120mm with it
Where do I start, to get that temp of the GPU down? thanks
3700+ San Diego, df1 n4 motherboard, 6600 gt, 1 gig corsair ram everything is defult, no overclocking. The heatsink, and all that is stock, in box
At Idle (through NVIDIA Monitor View)
CPU 21c
System 35c
GPU 57c
While gaming, or heavy tasking
CPU 24c
System 38c
GPU 89c
Im guessing the processor is just getting raped, as far as heat? Would the best bet, be to get a beater heatsink?
I have a coolmaster case, running two extra 90mm fans, and the 120mm with it
Where do I start, to get that temp of the GPU down? thanks