• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Advice on something new for me.

crewzen

Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
584
Something new for me. I am running a A8R32-MVP Deluxe mobo with a Opty 185 with a Gigabyte 3870 graphics card.

I just need a little help trying to figure out how to implement the crossfire setup and What other 3870 graphics card would be a good match in the crossfire setup.

So how do I go about setting up crossfire?

Shold I pick an overclocker graphics card? Or stick to stock speeds?

I have enough room and enough Power 1kw.

Advice is always welcome. Thanks
 
I just need a little help trying to figure out how to implement the crossfire setup and What other 3870 graphics card would be a good match in the crossfire setup.

I've never done Crossfire, but from what I've read, you can only use another 3870, or a 3850, to Crossfire. If your current card didn't come with a Crossfire connector, you'll need to purchase a "master" card that does. I would imagine you'll want a card with the same specs/speed as your current card.
 
Back
Top