Advice on motherboard

PNut12345

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
5,867
I need some input on a brand called Epox. Anyone ever heard of them? If so, I am interested in constructive input. No "Abit is teh shit, fuxors the Epox!!!!11111" garbage. I'm not looking for an overclocker's wet dream here, just something that will reliably run an A64 so I can finally get some smooth fps on CS:S and HL2. I'll be building a brand new system from scratch in about a year, so this is just a "hold-over" upgrade till then. Plus, it'll be nice to have a halfway decent backup computer in the house too.

Thanks in advance for not flaming, name-calling, or generally acting like an assbag.
 
epox is pretty good stuff, i built a P4 around one a while back, and some overclockers will tell you its a pretty good brand, that being said i have no idea how there customer service is should something go wrong, and too me that the biggest thing when you not looking for a "overclockers wet dream". But i wouldn't be afraid of the quality of there boards at all.
 
Back
Top