I would be greatly appreciative if the community could help me out with advice regarding getting a new graphics card to support three monitors. I would be interested in purchasing it as soon as possible ideallly not spending more than £150 uk money more if necessary but hopefully not.
At the moment my set up pc wise is as follows
COOLERMASTER ELITE 310 BLUE CASE
ASUS® P8P67 (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, CrossFireX
Intel® Corei5-2500 Quad Core
1GB ATI RADEON HD5670 - DVI,HDMI,VGA
450W Quiet 80 PLUS Dual Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan
my three monitor setup is a bit of a mixture my main monitor is an 20" asus monitor which is at least five years old and only has a vga port, then i have two LG tvs that are of different sizes(19" and 42") that both have vga and hdmi ports on them.
I am not a gamer so gaming isnt a concern. I want to keep my asus monitor as the main screen for computer tasks,browsing etc. then maybe be able to have two different streams running on the lg tvs at the same time
At the moment my set up pc wise is as follows
COOLERMASTER ELITE 310 BLUE CASE
ASUS® P8P67 (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, CrossFireX
Intel® Corei5-2500 Quad Core
1GB ATI RADEON HD5670 - DVI,HDMI,VGA
450W Quiet 80 PLUS Dual Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan
my three monitor setup is a bit of a mixture my main monitor is an 20" asus monitor which is at least five years old and only has a vga port, then i have two LG tvs that are of different sizes(19" and 42") that both have vga and hdmi ports on them.
I am not a gamer so gaming isnt a concern. I want to keep my asus monitor as the main screen for computer tasks,browsing etc. then maybe be able to have two different streams running on the lg tvs at the same time