• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Advice/ideas to mod P190

VTDragoon

n00b
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
1
Hi everyone

I own an Antec P190 that I bought few weeks ago, and I was wondering if anyone has some nice ideas that could share with me to mod this awesome case. I'm posting a picture of the case in its current state (I know, VERY messy cable management).:D

dsc02693yr2.jpg


By modding I am not wandering into messing around the case (Drilling or "hard" modding it). just lighting, cable or fan modding. The biggest mod I'm thinking is painting the case matte black just like the outside cover.

Glad to be part of the [H]ard forum.

Cheers
 
Back
Top