I got an offer for a NEC MULTISYNC 4020
It would be used as tv with the hdmi input and also as a secondary pc display for photo editing , gaming and film from pc I have a dell 3007 as primary.
The most important usage for me is tv/film and photo, so is this display any good for film and photo editing or is it more of a infodisplay ?
I can get it for 500$ without the stand , do you think it is worth this price ?
It would be used as tv with the hdmi input and also as a secondary pc display for photo editing , gaming and film from pc I have a dell 3007 as primary.
The most important usage for me is tv/film and photo, so is this display any good for film and photo editing or is it more of a infodisplay ?
I can get it for 500$ without the stand , do you think it is worth this price ?