Adultfriendfinder Network Hack Exposes 412 Million Accounts

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
If this sounds familiar, it’s because this already happened last year. This time, over 400 million more accounts have been exposed.

A massive data breach targeting adult dating and entertainment company Friend Finder Network has exposed more than 412 million accounts. The hack includes 339 million accounts from AdultFriendFinder.com, which the company describes as the "world's largest sex and swinger community." That also includes over 15 million "deleted" accounts that wasn't purged from the databases. On top of that, 62 million accounts from Cams.com, and 7 million from Penthouse.com were stolen, as well as a few million from other smaller properties owned by the company.

Didn't they find with Ashley Madison most of the active women were bots?

So 411,999, 988 accounts of men and 12 actual women whom are employees of AFF.

With all these data breaches in the last few years, I'm starting to think that I should find a nice and comfortable tinfoil hat.

This shit has to end.

400 million accounts? How many of those were actual people? We're talking about a pretty significant percentage of the earth's population here. I hadn't even heard of the site until this story popped up.

400 million accounts? How many of those were actual people? We're talking about a pretty significant percentage of the earth's population here. I hadn't even heard of the site until this story popped up.

AFF has been around since... (checks WIkipedia) 1996! So it's 20 years worth of people too old for Tinder creating new accounts when they're too drunk to remember their logins later. So, 20 million accounts per year created by about 1 million drunks making new accounts every other week. Sound about right?

So, were there any women there at all?

Well I know at least one who told me she used it back when. She was using it to hook up with other women though, so froma guys perspective, no, I have zero proof the service was anything but a ripoff.

After looking through this list and the other one.. what i want to know is ... whY THe ^*7X% werent any of you my $#QZX!!H^% freINd ???!!

You mean those gorgeous russian women weren't real?

well then wtf is on its way to my house right now?

(moves out of state)
98046.jpg

Back