• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Adobe Premier Pro HELP!

The Donut

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
3,122
Hey guys,

I'm almost finished a contract with one of my clients. This morning, our main circuit tripped and cut the power to all our systems, I know I should've had a backup/battery but, that's another story.

Anyway, whenever I know attempt to open the project I get the following message

"Unable to open file xxxx.prproj the file is corrupt"

Is it at ALL possible to repair this file or something??

Any input is appreciated. I'd rather not have to make any calls to the clients.
 
Back
Top