Adobe Photo Shop

Not bad. You have to be a PhotoShop geek to see the humor in it. After I looked at it for a while. I giggled.

The sad thing is: about half the people that load that image won't get the joke just from the visual - they'll need someone to explain it. :p

I don't get it. The picture is a shop that is selling photos, what is so funny about that?

NOTICE: DON'T RUIN THE JOKE, PEOPLE... NO EXPLANATIONS IN THIS THREAD. :)

If they don't get it, well, they don't get it...

I don't get it. The picture is a shop that is selling photos, what is so funny about that?

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert this or that; and that problem will never be solved by science.

- Charles Darwin

Kidding, just giving you a hard time.

hehe.jpg

I don't get it.

I clicked the link on the other page and then I got it... DUH on me for being slow :p

Ok, you can't expect people all over the place to know what type of building that is.

I live in Arizona, so I got it right away. (There's your hints.)

I admit it.. I was slow in getting it.. until I hit the link.. then it hit me like a ton of clay bricks!!

slow-learner.jpg

Ha! this thread is KILN'ing me! :p
sorry, my lame attempt at humor.

I didn't get it either. Only thing i can compare it to is this.

2d0nvxx.jpg

When did MajorDomo start doing the week day news? :p

Ok, you can't expect people all over the place to know what type of building that is.

I live in Arizona, so I got it right away. (There's your hints.)

I thought the joke was merely that the shop's name is photo shop, but its suppose to have something to do with the type of building:confused:
Now I don't get it:(

I said the word to myself and remembered some of my old schooling. Then I laughed.....

I've been on Photoshop all day now, need a break.

hahaha I get it I get it, took some time but it can’t be more clear actually, the trees in the background is photoshopped. sorry to ruin it but I had to.
thnx Azhar

had to look up adobe to get it. But I got it in the end. That is ironically funny.

See, I thought I got it... but then I had to check... but then I realized it really wasn't funny... so... yeah...

Back