• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Adobe Flash PPAPI keeps reinstalling itself on one computer

Ryland

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
2,504
One of my computers keeps getting the Adobe Flash PPAPI client reinstalled the day after I uninstall it. It "seems" to be Chrome doing it but I only suspect that because I have to close Chrome to uninstall it. Ive gone as far as nuking the directories as specified in the uninstall instructions from adobe and installing the KB that is specifically keep flash from being installed. Any ideas? Its a Windows 10 x64 box.
 
One of my computers keeps getting the Adobe Flash PPAPI client reinstalled the day after I uninstall it. It "seems" to be Chrome doing it but I only suspect that because I have to close Chrome to uninstall it. Ive gone as far as nuking the directories as specified in the uninstall instructions from adobe and installing the KB that is specifically keep flash from being installed. Any ideas? Its a Windows 10 x64 box.
Sounds like a malware pretending to be flash.
 
Back
Top