• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

admit it you are jealous?

atarione

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
2,514
So... check this scroe out yo...and umm stuff

$2.99 nib @ Goodwill




Uploaded with ImageShack.us


ok.... i'm just going to be honest... it is not that great...

but on the other hand $1200~ gaming rig + $110 FiiO E9 + $90~ E07K + $2.99 JLAB miniblaster == hilarious...????
 
oh right the miniblaster is the little tiny white thing infront of the fiio

whilst it would free up some deskspace not likely to bump my SX-780 and JBL L1s off teh ol' desk here.
 
Keep on piling it up till the only way you can get in your house is through a 2nd Floor window.
 
ha... i have declared a ceasefire in my war on sanity...I didn't buy anything today...bahahaha
 
I used to collect vintage audio equipment back in the 90's.The only thing I still have left is my AKAI HX-3.Probably because I have around 200 cassette tapes.I run it through the sound card in my computer.:D
 
Not jealous at all. My system I have 3 24in monitors, a real badass sound system with receiver 12in sub and 5 8 in tweeter speakers.
 
really... you clowns think i'm junking my Yamaha C-60 and Elan Power Amp w/ JBL L1s for this little thing??

you last two boys need to recalibrate your joke / sarcasm detectors as those units are clearly way out of spec.

edit I probably sound grumpy ... I am not today is the 3rd day since I quit smoking so i may possibly sound a bit irritable however...
 
really... you clowns think i'm junking my Yamaha C-60 and Elan Power Amp w/ JBL L1s for this little thing??

you last two boys need to recalibrate your joke / sarcasm detectors as those units are clearly way out of spec.

edit I probably sound grumpy ... I am not today is the 3rd day since I quit smoking so i may possibly sound a bit irritable however...

Good for you. I am a little jealous of your ability to find crazy deals on good stuff. Those other guys just have no context on what your talking about. They don't lurk here im sure. Also that one guy has 5 8 inch tweeters speakers and a reviver 12in subwoofer. Its high fidelity. :D
 
Back
Top