• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Admins needed for BF2 Server

machwireless

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,193
Okay, i am lookin at a BF2 ranked server but this will be the first of many gaming servers. I want to serve only FPS games for now and later on we will explore some things. I dont play on ranked servers now because of the quality of the team. I want to bring something different to ranked servers that would make game play easier and FUN even though it is a ranked server. When Call of Duty 2 comes out, our server will run this game too. I need admins that are respectable and dependable to cover all times of the day. No one will have a shift or anything but I would like members to have a daily game play time where we play together for a few hours. I want a 64 man server but I havent decided on that one yet. PM for more information if you are interested.
 
Back
Top