• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Adlib Gold ISA sound card

wra18th

1609793678320.png
 
This is ridiculous. I should have kept all of that old hardware. I'd be sitting on a ton of money now. I actually had one of them back in the day. Circa 1995.
 
  • Like
Reactions: erek
like this
Wouldn't surprise me. Very little concequences for the buyer. Seller has no recourse.
 
Back
Top