• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

address book and thunderbird contacts

StickClicks5

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
155
I had two questions, is there an easy way to import my address book contacts into the contacts of Thunderbird (as the two do not integrate well)? If not, where can I find the LDIF files for address book?
 
I had two questions, is there an easy way to import my address book contacts into the contacts of Thunderbird (as the two do not integrate well)? If not, where can I find the LDIF files for address book?

How about giving the Thunderbird FAQ a quick look -
http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq
It's in the Migration section with an entry titled "How do I import the address book (MacOS X)?"
 
wow, thank you very much. I cant believe I missed that considering I was looking into their help section regarding POP3 a few hours ago.
 
Back
Top