• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Adding USB-C to my rear IO

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,449
Screenshot_20260210_111033_Amazon Shopping.jpg


I never took advantage of the Motherboard USB-C port on my Asus board simply because my case doesn't have any USB-C front cables. I'm hoping this cable

works
#1

#2 I can use it for Audio in games with digital amplifiers

I do have one USB-C port but just "one" its functional currently connected to my IFI Zen Dac.
 
Last edited:
This thing is working out great I haven't tried it for speed writes but it works good for Audio.
 
Back
Top